In order to promote Reiki in South Africa and enhance the client/patient experience, we ensure that our Reiki practitioners, Masters and Teachers are equipped to meet the needs of their communities in a spiritual authentic, holistic and healing way.
In keeping with this we have set our requirements accordingly and demand high standards of education and training and our membership requirements reflect this.
The Reiki Association of South Africa:
- Offers support and networking for RASA accredited Reiki Practitioners and Masters
- Raises awareness and understanding of Reiki and how it can be used.
- Promotes and protects the wellbeing of the public where they have utilised a registered member of RASA.
- Investigates complaints relating to the professional conduct of our registered practitioners and teachers.
- Sets high standards of education and training, ensuring the highest standard of therapy and practice.
RASA works for the benefit of the South African Reiki community and all of its members. We have no agenda other than to see the Reiki community, individually and collectively, reach its full potential. This includes efforts to provide a forum for continual growth on professional and personal levels, and as a group, to create support among members in the Reiki community and to raise awareness of Reiki to the general public.