The Reiki Association of Southern Africa (RASA) was founded in May 2001. RASA is dedicated to the upliftment of Reiki in South Africa. Our association is one of voluntary membership and a commitment from members to the highest level of service delivery at all levels of Reiki practice and education. RASA supports Reiki practitioners and those exploring a life with Reiki as a spiritual practice and healing art.
Reiki Association of Southern Africa members have attained recognition by many international Reiki Associations and have been granted membership based on the quality of their Reiki education and training under RASA guidelines. A RASA practice number is only issued where all criteria are met.
Reiki teachers who choose to get their courses accredited by RASA design their Reiki courses within a regulatory RASA framework thereby promoting and adhering to international best practice
Our Choice is Our Voice
The Reiki Association of Southern Africa:
- Offers support and networking for RASA accredited Reiki Practitioners and Masters
- Raises awareness and understanding of Reiki and how it can be used.
- Promotes and protects the wellbeing of the public where they have utilised a registered member of RASA.
- Investigates complaints relating to the professional conduct of our registered practitioners and teachers.
- Sets high standards of education and training, ensuring the highest standard of therapy and practice.